Head upper back section, kit original detailing....
So I reworked it based on Studio model reference images :
I replaced also the pyramid shape at the back with a new scartchbuild laser turret similar to the original by using a couple of modified 1/700 German Destroyer turrets.
Also some work at the "Marder" detail that I omitted at my previous posts.
Here I removed the detail I added before, 'cause I found some close ups of the section.
The photos show the stages. I closed also the upper holes with rod. They seemed wrong to my eyes
so I reworked the deck.
And some details at the portside "eye" part.
Next update, some detailing at the neck section. :)